Class B Autoclave
Prima class B autoclave for the dentist, reliable and safe.
Prima class B autoclave for the dentist: the strengths
A mix of state-of-the-art technology, guarantees safety, precision and reliability, trouble-free sterilization.
Speed: complete cycle in just 30'
Complete cycle in just 30′
Our R&D department has created a product capable of halving sterilization times, reducing them to just 30 minutes.
Complete cycle hollow at 134° in less than 30 minutes.
We have designed a cutting-edge machine thanks to the search for excellent components and latest generation electronics. Stainless steel gives Prima an innovative and elitist design, and at the same time compliance with hospital standards.
Internal circuit washing cycle
The washing cycle of the internal circuits extends the life of the autoclave, reducing the need for technical interventions. No chemical additives, only distilled water from the stainless steel clean water tank, in just 4 minutes!
Prima autoclave class B for the dentist: for hygiene and safety in the dental office
We offer advanced solutions: class B autoclave for specific needs, maximum quality and performances.
Find out too Scout Lateral Lift, our solution for optimizing convenience and efficiency during dental procedures, ensuring unparalleled comfort for the patient and greater accessibility for the dentist.
Prima autoclave for dentist: Distinctive Characters
Optimized component placement
Quick couplings for loading and unloading water
Capacitive effect control panel
- Tensione nominale: a.c. 220V-230V, 50Hz
- Rated power: 18L 1500VA, 23L 1700VA
- Material: stainless steel (medical grade)
- Maximum working pressure: 2.5 bar Minimum working pressure: -0.9 bar
- Maximum temperature: 145°C
- Chamber volume: 18L (Φ245×320mm) 23L (Φ245×450mm)
- Cargo size: 18L (198×204×285) 23L (198×204×385)
- Maximum load weight: 18L (3.07kg/cm2) 23L (3.21kg/cm2)
- Working pressure/temperature: 1.10~1.30bar / 121°C~122°C; 2.10~2.30bar / 134°C~135°C
- Water volume for one cycle: 0.16L (min) 0.18L (max)
- Rapid cycles (26 minutes for HOLLOW 134°C)
- Limited water consumption
- Automatic water drain
- 100% stainless steel
- Electronic control of water quality
- Easy to place system
- GKE propeller compliance test
- Integrated printer and data saving system via usb
- 24 months warranty
- Simple and intuitive control panel
- Visualization of the cycle diagram for real-time work control
- Quick and easy connection to water supply and drainage
- 4 treys rack, which can also be used as 3 treys rack
- Personalized USB stick for cycles on P
- CD installer for saving cycles on PC